10 pack: Contact Feeder 1.1Litres (1/4 gallon)FD905x10
- A simple to use feeder, you will need a spare empty bucket or a vessel that is larger than the feeder you are using.
- Fill the feeder with syrup up to about 25mm (1”) from the top.
- Replace lid, hold the feeder in a position over the empty container.
- Now push in the sides of the feeder with you thumbs (this will force air out of the feeder) keeping your fingers firmly on the top of the feeder, now turn the feeder upside down so the mesh is now facing downwards over the empty container, release your thumbs, this will allow air to re-enter the feeder causing an air space at the bottom of the feeder.
- While this is happening some of the syrup will dribble from the feeder, when it stops place the feeder over the hole in the crown board.