- Ever since our ancestors first set eyes on a woolly mammoth and agreed that it needed hunting, human beings have been making judgements about animals.
- The King Cobra: That's an A-plus animal.
- The Garden Snail? It gets a D-minus, on a good day.
- In Animal Review, Jacob Lentz and Steve Nash give authoritative listings and ratings of dozens of your favourite (and least-favourite) animals.
- Expanded from their popular blog, the entries mix fascinating animal facts with hilarious assessments, set off with brilliantly captioned photos and enlightening charts and graphs.
- It's a perfect gift for animal lovers of any age, with sophisticated but child-friendly humour and tons of interesting information.
- Hardcover, 144 pages.