Attractor Pack for Pollinating Bees with Seeds and Species Guide020SD
The Pollinating Bee Attractor Pack contains a specially selected range of wildflower seeds to attract pollinating bees.
- The seeds are safe for pollinators as they are grown without the use of be and butterfly killing neonicotinoids.
- Along with the seeds you will also receive a mini species guide to UK solitary bees.
- Over the past 60 years the UK has lost 97% of its species rich wildflower meadows. Hence these native wildflower seeds are a great gift that helps the environment and help those species rich meadows return!
- The seeds do this by reintroducing a selection of bee friendly native plants which can attract a range of pollinating bees including honey bees, bumblebees and the large family of solitary bees that include mining bees, orchard bees and leafcutter bees.
- All these pollinators are valuable to the gardener and increasing their numbers will boost pollination of crops, fruit and vegetables. Most species of bee are non-aggressive and their presence in the garden is essential for the pollination of all plants. In fact, without pollinators, the whole food chain will break down and this would eventually affect us.
- Growing your own native wild flowers is a great way of helping bees, as well as being beautiful to look at. The seeds may be sown in Spring or Autumn.