Glass Wasp Traps - Single or Twin Pack661GA
- Attracts and traps unwanted flying insects.
- To attract wasps, simply add water, vinegar and sugar just so it fills approximately 1.5-2cm at the bottom of the jar.
- This bait will deter honeybees from becoming caught in the trap.
- Sprays can be helpful but generally contain toxins, this is a safer, non-toxic way to minimise flying insects.
- Simply hang the trap after you have filled with sugar, water and vinegar and they will investigate by flying up through the hole at the bottom, becoming trapped.
- Available individually or as a twin pack.
Other customers were interested in
Although these are smaller than one I already own they work really well in my orchard and caught lots of wasps and other insects so I could enjoy my plums this year for the first time. Just make sure you add vinegar to your sugar and water solution so you don't attract bees. Would definitely recommend although I would prefer bigger size if available.
Fantastic service, all wrapped so well, and doing to job they were made for, would definitely recommend