Pollinating Company Bee Nester901GA
- You can help the conservation of our native bees by simply hanging this bee house in your garden.
- Then sit back and watch the fascinating life cycle of your new pollinating team.
- This great nester is packed full of great features.
- Moveable woodpecker and predator guard built in.
- Ready to hang.
- Designed so that card tubes can be replaced to extend nester life.
- Bee tubes are insulated inside nester.
- Nesting tubes perfect size for Mason, Orchard & Leafcutter Bees.
- Our precious pollinators need somewhere safe to lay their eggs.
- Your bee nester provides the perfect place for the female bees to construct her egg cells, which develop into bee larvae and finally emerge in Spring as the new generation of bees.
- The nester should be hung in a sheltered spot in your garden, a good spot should have nectar plants and a water source nearby.
- Once your nester is filled use the perforated lid as a predator guard to protect the open ends of the card nesting tubes over winter.
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 10cm x 16cm.
- Please note this nester DOES NOT contain any nesting Bees!
As featured in Bees & Pollinators Magazine
Other customers were interested in
Based on 2 reviews
Bought for a Christmas present
I've just bought this but not sure whether it can be hung in a position of full sun?