Urban Insect Nester954GA1
- This Urban Insect Nester is part of a contemporary range of wildlife habitats with a sleek design for urban living.
- The outer shell of the bee nester is made from Clayplas+ which is a composite material of 70% clay and 30% recycled plastics.
- This material is very durable as well as great environmental credentials due to the recycled element.
- Each outer shell has dual keyhole hanging points to allow the bee nester to be hung square on, or as a diamond, to suit.
- The removable inner cassette of the bee nester is made from natural FSC certified timber and drilled canes.
- The selected canes and the holes are the optimum size for solitary bees, but other insects may overwinter in the cassette.
- The Urban Insect Nester should ideally be hung in warm sunny position, preferably to catch a little morning sun, facing south/south east is perfect.
- Ideal height is between 0.75m and 1.5m above ground.
- Dimensions: 16.5cm 16.5cm x16.5cm