Wooden Nesting Box - Multi Purpose203GA
- This Nest Box is suitable for most of the species of wild birds that are likely to nest in your garden.
- The box can be used either in its original form or by removing the two screws which hold the front panel in place, it transforms into an open fronted nesting box.
- The base of the Nesting Box has a small gap in it so that the birds can easily clean the box out.
- A really sweet addition to any garden and to attract a variety of birds.
- Bird houses should be fixed a minimum of 2 metres from the ground, either on a wall or tree in a quiet part of the garden, away from predators.
- Ideally you should site bird boxes facing between north and east, as this avoids the worst of bad weather, and prevents the box from overheating in sunny weather.